Cleaning at the End of a Tenancy
When it comes to cleaning up at the end of a tenancy, it’s important that you go over a thorough checklist that ensures you leave the property in the best possible condition upon leaving. You may receive numerous complaints about the condition of the property if you fail to go over an end of tenancy cleaning checklist which could affect you financially. Here is the essential end of tenancy cleaning checklist you need to guarantee a smooth transition from your old tenancy to your new property…
- Carry out thorough dusting of all fittings, shelving, skirtings, banisters, curtain rails, mirrors, radiators etc.
- Vacuum mattresses
- Vacuum carpets, moving light furniture to reach as much as possible
- Clean floors using appropriate cleaning solutions and materials
- Upholstery cleaning, vacuuming and dusting
- Dusting all wooden furniture
- Clean sink and taps, removing lime scale and polishing
- Polish all work surfaces
- Clean inside and outside of oven thoroughly
- Defrost and clean refrigerator, getting rid of any deposits
- Clean dishwasher inside and out
- Clean all appliances including kettle, toaster etc.
- Clean and polish shower area
- Clean the bath, basin, sink and taps and polish
- Clean mirrors
- Sanitise floors
- Remove soap, shampoo and other bathroom products
- Clean wall tiles of any mould
This is the perfect checklist for your end of tenancy cleaning but if you’re keen to have a professional job carried out to guarantee the perfect clean, get in touch with Apple Clean today and our highly skilled operatives will carry out the work for you to an exceptionally high standard.